http links in broadway

Hi all.

I'm writing a simple broadway session manager. It starts out in modperl -
which looks for an available broadway session, then launches a new broadway
instance, then launches a gtk3 app in that broadway instance. From there,
the idea is there'll be more complicated stuff going on - authenticating
against a DB, showing a list of running applications, allowing
authenticated users to connect to existing sessions or kill them, spawning
new sessions & applications.

I realise this isn't the most efficient way of doing things, but I'm not a
modperl / html person, and this is much easier for me. It's not intended
for a high volume site, obviously.

All this is working up to the point where I need to redirect the browser to
a new URL. I should have thought this through more at the start I guess. If
I have a user viewing a Gtk3 'session manager' app in their browser, how do
I then, from inside that Gtk3 app, redirect the browser to a new URL? Is
this possible? I've tried a LinkButton, but that seems to want to spawn a
new firefox process on the server, which isn't really what I'm after.

If someone can help me out, I'd be SO grateful that I'd open-source this so
others have an easy way to deploy gtk3 apps via broadway :)

Dan