Re: g_spawn*() on windows

Hi!
From memory you need a copy the gspawn-win32-helper.exe executable (in your
%PATH% I guess).
Regards,
Vivien

On 3 July 2014 14:25, <jcupitt gmail com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm using g_spawn_command_line_sync() to run a series of command-line
programs (actually ImageMagick's convert, if that's important).

It works fine, but on Windows I get an incredibly annoying console
window flash up for a fraction of a second for each command. Does
anyone have any good ideas for hiding this?

From a bit of reading it seems that the glib helper program might need
to be changed: it uses _wspawnv() to start the command and this will
(I think) always show a console window for a console program. Is this
right?

John