Re: GtkTreeView isn't updating when GtkListStore appended and set

On 01/04/2014 05:21 PM, Jordan H. wrote:
In Glade I've defined column "0" in the list store as a "gchararray"
cell. I even tried forcing the assignment of GtkListStore to GtkTreeView
(knowing full well I wouldn't need to) to no avail.

I don't get any errors, but the GtkTreeView doesn't reflect the changes
made to the GtkListStore. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I haven't used Glade/GtkBuilder, but I'm not sure if it automatically assigns the ListStore column to the TreeView like you are thinking. You can make sure by calling a few functions.

gtk_tree_view_set_model( tree_view, GTK_TREE_MODEL( list_store ) );
gtk_tree_view_column_add_attribute( column, cell, "text", 0 );
// 0 being the column you want to assign to the column in the GtkTreeView