Re: How to locate the 'Gtk-WARNING' line number

G_DEBUG=fatal_warnings gdb --args foo.binary arg1 arg2

in gdb, it will crash at some point and if you compiled your program with -g or -ggdb the `backtrace` command will give you some meaningful information

For more see:
https://developer.gnome.org/glib/stable/glib-running.html
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/gtk-running.html