Re: How to locate the 'Gtk-WARNING' line number

On 02/17/2014 03:44 AM, Wiky wrote:
 Hi,all. I'm currently writing a program based Gtk+-3.0.
When it runs, I get '(a.out:10874): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to ...' in the terminal.
I know the problem is about GtkLabel, but I really don't know which GtkLabel.
Is there a way to locate the line numer that give the warning?

Sorry for my english

Being that it's a warning, you may disregard it.

Still to this day I also get Gtk-WARNING from synaptic.
(synaptic:19289): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkNotebook 0x22f3510 is mapped but
visible child GtkLabel 0x2382cc0 is not mapped

emacs has a trick to remove this annoying warning:
http://code.ohloh.net/file?fid=oEG5UBbvy8a3udXaR1-LNWIHNrQ&cid=u98OF8Evg70&s=gtk-WARNING#L14

If you are adamant about seeing the exact source for this warning, it's
in the gtk sources.  Install the gnome-dbg and anything gtk -dbg.  That
will help to point to source files and line numbers.

Cheers,
David Marceau