Toolbar tool button icons for Windows

Hi, I wish to use the following functions to create a toolbar for an application:

gtk_tool_button_new()
gtk_tool_button_set_icon_name()

The icons I need are standard ones like New, Undo, Redo etc...

I used gtk_icon_theme_list_icons() which produced the following list for the default hicolor IconTheme:

edit-clear-symbolic
list-remove-symbolic
binary
application-x-executable
edit-find-symbolic
emblem-important-symbolic
battery-caution-charging-symbolic
gnome-mime-application-x-ms-dos-executable
exec
list-add-symbolic
go-up-symbolic
gnome-fs-executable
emblem-default-symbolic
gnome-mime-application-x-executable

None of the standard icons are part of the list. How do I access the standard tool button icons in Windows. I am using Windows 8 with the GTK bundle for Windows gtk+-bundle_3.6.4-20130921_win32.zip from the official GTK web site.

Any ideas?

Richard.