GTK DND

Hi all,
         I write an app called X2, which is a small programming editor
(yeah, I know, who DOESN'T have an editor these days) but I'm having some
difficulty deciding and implementing how to handle multiple drag and
drop... things.

I want (and currently handle) drag and drop files onto an application such
that a user can drop a file onto the app and have the application open the
file, but drag and drop within the app isn't handled causing a segmentation
fault from a null pointer.

You can see my code for handling DND here (
https://bitbucket.org/niadh/x2/src/7f8ee7a9a2f2d49474ba28a1ee1f64c86c10dd6b/src/callbacks.c?at=default,
line 402).

I know what causes the segmentation fault, but I am having difficulty
handling multiple DND targets(?) and any help would be much appreciated.

I do appreciate that my C might not be the best and any comments will be
met with humble appreciation (but obviously, no comments are required) I
wrote much of this app before I knew half of what I do now and it's going
to be cleaned up once this DND issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Neil 'Niadh' Munro.