Hi all!

I'm developing an application using gtkmm with glade. The problem that I
have is that when the main window is loaded, another window appears and it
is the practical main window, that is to say, if you close that window you
close the program. I attach an image of what is happening at [1].

I followed the steps at [2] to create my application and, then, I created a
class that implements a Window loads all the widgets as in [3]. I don't
want to have a main program that loads all the widgets because I don't want
to have shared memory with the widgets (buttons, dialogs, etc.), so I
thought that was the best way to implement a window loaded with glade.

The code of my application is at [4]. The "main.cpp" file is like the
HelloWorld example and "visualhfsm.cpp" is the class that implements a
Gtk::Window and loads the glade file. I don't know what I'm doing wrong,
could you please give me a pointer in order to solve my problem? :)

Thank you very much,

Borja.

[1] - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11143437/visualhfsm_weird.png
[2] - https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/3.4/sec-helloworld.html.en