Re: GtkEntry ... change size

¿ how I disable expansion ?
I used the sentences  .

gtk_widget_set_vexpand (GTK_WIDGET(entry ) , FALSE ) ;

gtk_widget_set_hexpand (GTK_WIDGET(entry ) , FALSE ) ;

But  these  sentences    don't  run   .

2013/10/28 Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com>

Mariano Gaudix wrote:

I can not  change the size to  GtkEntry  .  I am  using  Gtk 3.6 .
I need  a  GtkEntry  small  ,   for my   graphic   interface .

GTK expands widgets to fill space by default so setting widget size has no
visible effect. You need to disable expansion.

I'll add a general disclaimer that you should not hard-code widget size
unless you absolutely must. Allowing widgets to expand helps your app work
on different screen sizes and shapes.