Re: Fulscreen mode

You just need to use gtk_widget_hide() on the widget and it and its child
widgets will not be shown.

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 4:28 AM, John Coppens <john jcoppens com> wrote:

Hi...

I created a program with three elements in an HBox (gtk2): two
treeviews and a GtkGlExt drawing area. I'd like to toggle the drawing
area fullscreen/normal. Ie., not show the treeviews (or any other
element - such as menus) while in fullscreen mode. Is that possible
somehow?

Thanks for any suggestion...

John