Gio FTP transfers stops after 25 seconds

Hi,

On my project, I've been wanting to reproduce the behavior of
Gio.File.copy_async in a Python program (since this method isn't available
in the bindings).

I managed to have something working quite well and it handles correctly
local files, HTTP, Samba but not FTP. The download starts normally but
stops after 25 seconds. The only other reference to a 25 seconds timeout I
could find was the default timeout value of GDusProxy but I don't know why
this would be related to FTP transfers.

The downloader code is available here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~strycore/lutris/trunk/view/head:/lutris/downloader.py
As you can see, I'm making use of Gdk.threads and
Gio.io_scheduler_push_job, I have no idea if this is the correct way to do
this kind of things but that's the best (almost) working solution I could
find.

There's also some test code for those who which to reproduce the issue
available here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~strycore/lutris/trunk/view/head:/tests/benchmark_download.py

I would be so grateful if anyone had any idea of what's going on with FTP
transfers here.

Mathieu