Re: GtkScrolledWindow containing GtkTextView containing a TextBuffer can't keep at bottom of Buffer

On 06/09/2013 05:21 PM, Thomas A. Moulton wrote:
Ok here is a single file example of my code... it works the same way it does in my larger project

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

tom

What happens is when you enter enough lines of text to fill the window the scrolled window does not scroll up
when the "eob" mark is not visible (eob=last line of text buffer)

tom