Re: gtk_list_store_set issues.

On Saturday, 01 June, 2013 10:49 PM, dE wrote:
Hi,

Hello everyone!

This is my first time serious programming in C, and I'm using GTK for this.

In a ListStore, I'm trying to add data to it via --

gtk_list_store_set ( list, &current, 0, "test00", 1, "test01", -1 );

However, in both the columns I get test00 instead.
Do you mean GtkTreeViewColumn when you said "columns"? Make sure that you set attributes properly (one way of doing that is using gtk_tree_view_insert_column_with_attributes). Maybe you could post your code here (especially the part where the tree view is created).