Re: UUID Library for Gnome apps

Hi,
I don't use Ubuntu and I don't know which library it actually is.
Anyway, clearly some people use one while some use the other. What I'm
looking for is system-wide recommendation or advice.

On Fedora, there's libuuid which comes with the Linux kernel IIRC and my
whole desktop depends on it. And there's uuid and uuid++ provided by
OSSP, which weren't installed at all, which means no package uses them.

Anatoly