Re : GTK app development for windows.

--- En date de : Lun 24.12.12, Muhammed Fatih BALIN <catlak profesor mfb gmail com> a écrit :
On Ubuntu 12.04 I can create, compile and run applications
easily but I want to compile them for windows.
I have mingw packages installed. But there is no gtk package
in ubuntu repositories for cross development. How can I
install necessary packages on ubuntu and compile gtk
applications for windows on _ubuntu_?

I use this with success: http://mxe.cc/
Note: I do GTK2 only, I don't know if this has GTK3.

HTH.