edit and use treeview cell

Friends,
I am writing a gtk3(in C) code, that uses treeview.

store = gtk_list_store_new (NUM_COLS, G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_STRING,
                                                G_TYPE_STRING,
                                                G_TYPE_STRING,
                                                G_TYPE_STRING);

  tree = gtk_tree_view_new_with_model (GTK_TREE_MODEL (store));
  cell = gtk_cell_renderer_text_new ();
  col_pub=gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes (
                                               "Title", cell,
                                               "text", COL_BIB_PUB,
                                               NULL);
gtk_tree_view_column_set_sort_column_id( col_pub, ID_PUB);
gtk_tree_view_append_column (GTK_TREE_VIEW (tree), col_pub);

The problem is I want each cell of the treeview to be editable, so I
need something like:

g_object_set(cell, "editable", TRUE, NULL);

but I have no idea of how to connect the edited flag to file/buffer. It
will be very helpful if someone kindly show the way...a very short
example may be.
Please help.