Re: Confused about GDKPixBuf/Cairo interaction

2013/2/18 Colomban Wendling <lists ban herbesfolles org>

Or maybe I got you wrong and you'd like to *draw* on your GdkPixbuf?
I'm afraid this just isn't possible directly.  If you really want to do
that, you'll probably have to manually do some pixel conversion.  You
can create a Cairo surface of the pixbuf's size, draw on that, and then
get the surface's pixels which you'd convert manually to the pixbuf
format, and push those pixels to the pixbuf.  But again, why would you
need to draw specifically on a GdkPixbuf?

Or you could just use  Tadej Borovsak's code:

http://www.gtkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=5204

regards!