Re: GtkCellRendererText saves on key-press-event

On 20 Dec 2013, at 09:22, "Mohd Naim Inche Ibrahim" <naim ecava com> wrote:

Hi

I'm new here, my first post. Thanks for reading.

I'd like to save entry in GtkCellRendererText when I click 'Tab' and move
to next GtkCellRendererText.

https://bug151469.bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=249176 is a patch which adds this
behaviour for sound juicer so should be useful to look at. Note the patch is slightly more complicated than
you may need as it has to cope with hidden columns and multiple rows being selected both of which complicate
the code for selecting the next cell. You probably just want to use g_object_set_data on the columns to add a
pointer to the next column and call  gtk_tree_view_set_cursor to move the cursor. If you have any questions
I'll be happy to help but wont be checking my email very regularly for the next couple of weeks

Best Wishes

Phillip