multiple inheritance

Hi,

I have a customized GtkToggleButton implementation (MyToggleButton).
Now, I want my customizations to also apply to a GtkRadioButton
(MyRadioButton).  It is simple enough to reuse the code by specifying
the parent type when calling g_object_new: my changes apply equally
well to a GtkToggleButton as they do to a GtkRadioButton.  Using this
approach, however, I can't do MY_TOGGLE_BUTTON(my_radio_button)!
Suggestions?

Thanks for any help!

:) Neal

P.S. Please cc me in answers as I'm not subscribed to this list.