Re: freely re sizable GtkTreeView columns

On Sun, 2013-12-08 at 15:09 -0800, Andrew Potter wrote:
The cell renderer should be or be derived from a GtkCellRendererText.
The GtkCellRendererText has an ellipsize property that you can set. If
the text isn't allowed to be ellipsized, then the minimum size of the
column is going to be the length of the longest text row.

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkCellRendererText.html#GtkCellRendererText--ellipsize

Hope you are enjoying your first GTK app :)

Thanks that fixed it. So far Gtk looks nice and easier then I
expected :)

Can you also tell me how I get Gtk.ScrolledWindow to adjust it's height
when I change my window height? I would like to set them option with
Glade. I've attached the xml file so you can check how I set up the
window.

best Max