Re: Expander question

Hi Robert,
   My first impression is that GtkExpander just does not support this
type of setup,
there may be some way around this but it would be a hack, the expander will
want to just eat events in the label-widget area and you will probably have to
fight the expander in order to get your events first.

But I think you can achieve what you want using GtkRevealer, if you can
have GTK+ 3.10 available to you.

Cheers,
    -Tristan