Re: Gdk PixbufAnimation supported formats

On Thu, 2013-04-18 at 02:08 -0700, Andrew Potter wrote:
You can make a few png or jpg frames and hook up a g_timeout_add() callback
to set the pixbuf on a GtkImage. I done similar when I needed to dynamically
scale animated gifs. Be sure to stop your timeout on unmap()/unrealize(),
especially if you have more than a handful of animated images instantiated
anywhere.

Thanks Andrew. Advice well taken and I'll be sure to consider giving
that a try.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred