Re: Reg. modifying GTK+ to add menu option

That's a neat way of achieving the same functionality but unfortunately
there exists a large section of laymen users who do not use keyboard so
much as we want them to, for them a right click to select and copy should
put the "Look Up" menu in front of them that is to say, it's much more
discoverable usability wise :)

There are definitely alternate ways of achieving this functionality with
minimal tweaking of existing libraries, the mailing list has given me many
pointers to consider so thank you :)