Looking for GSoC Mentor

Hello,

I'm a software engineering student, and I'd like to participate in GSoC
this year.

I've been looking for ideas and reading what people have proposed, but I
also have a project I've been developing personally, which in my opinion
can be useful to the Gnome project.

Since it's not an existing Gnome module, I'm not sure how an where to
find a mentor.

What I'm working on is a decentralized task and project management
desktop application.

Can you help me find a mentor, or show me where to look?

Thanks in advance,
Anatoly Krasner