Re: Curves Widget for GTK+3

On Fri, 2013-03-22 at 14:34 -0600, Christopher Sosa wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm writting an game content editor for my OGRE3D-based
game engine using C++/Gtkmm (I'm love in GTK+ due their small memory and
space footprint for my applications). I see an widget called Curves, but
was deprecated in Gtk 2.4 due are too specialized. So my question is
were can download the updated GTK+3 Curves widget and their GTKmm
wrapper (specific 3.4.0)? (I will thanks if exists an Glade .catalog file).

I believe, as it is "deprecated" in 2.4, that there will not be such a
widget in Gtk3 ["deprecated" proceeds dropped].  So there is not
"updated GTK+3 Curves widget".

You could extract the Curves widget from Gtk 2.4 sources and port it to
Gtk 3, offering it as an extra add-on widget.

<quote>
This widget is considered too specialized or little-used for PyGTK, and
will in the future be moved to some other package. If your application
needs this widget, feel free to use it, as the widget does work and is
useful in some applications; it's just not of general interest. However,
it will eventually move out of the PyGTK distribution.
</quote>

--
Adam Tauno Williams  GPG D95ED383