Re: Re: Howto make a Gtk.Buttonbox look like the path bar in Gtk.FileChooserDoalog?

hi olivier,

i spent the whole evening looking through the source of
gtkfilechooserwidget and finally found a source file named
"gtkpathbar.c":
http://fossies.org/dox/gtk+-3.4.4/gtkpathbar_8c_source.html
it's a widget called gtkpathbar and exactly the one which is used in
gtkfilechooserwidget.

I found out it consists of several GtkToggleButtons which are packed
into a container. but i'm so bad at reading C (used to python only :/ )
that i still couldn't find the "trick" that is used in this code to put
the buttons together with round corners only for the buttons at the
side.

i also tried out if there is a thing like Gtk.PathBar.new() in python
but it seems like the PathBar-widget is meant to be used for the
filechooserdialog only.

if you could help me finding the "magic" lines that do the trick, i
would be very happy!

thank you for your effort,
moritz