Re: ghelp error

On Friday, 26 October, 2012 07:19 PM, Rudra Banerjee wrote:
Dear friends,
I know probably it has nothing to do with gtk, but I am trying to write the documentation of my gtk-related
project.
I am using the gnome-doc-utils method http://developer.gnome.org/gnome-doc-make/unstable/migrating.html.en
My app-manual.xml in help/C/ is just a copy of what is given on the page, and so in the help/app-manual.omf.in
My help/Makefile.am looks like:
include $(top_srcdir)/gnome-doc-utils.make
dist-hook: doc-dist-hook
DOC_MODULE = app-manual
DOC_ENTITIES =
DOC_INCLUDES =
DOC_FIGURES = images/app.png
#              figures/open_document.png
DOC_LINGUAS = es sr en_GB
DISTCLEANFILES = \
     Makefile.in

The problem is, yelp ghelp:app-manual says it does not point to a valid page.
But if I manually do a yelp help/C/app-manual.xml its just working fine.
Any idea?

Shouldn't it be "yelp help:app-manual"? GNOME Control Center, Evince, Anjuta and Gedit uses "help:" to open its documentation in "Help->Contents" in menu. Only Rhythmbox uses ghelp: in applications that I know. Maybe you could check Rhythmbox if you want to use ghelp:.