GtkHBox child replacement

Greetings.

I'm working on a small application which, in its window, contains a
single HBox. The HBox contains two children: an icon and a label.

During execution the backend is supposed to update the icon and the text
in the label.

I can reference the icon and label children of the HBox by calling
gtk_container_get_children() on the HBox and getting items 0 and 1,
respectively.

While updating the text inside the label is easy (via
gtk_label_set_text()), what's the best way to update the icon child,
assuming it's a GtkImage and I have an updated GdkPixbuf for a new icon?

Thanks!

Piotr