Re: Drag and drop, inter-widget

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 14:08:34 +0900
Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org> wrote:

Hopefully for you... your work is high-level enough and your drag
source is in the
same application as your drop target... that means you get to set some pointer
data and work completely around the drag-and-drop GtkSelectionData apis
in order to fetch the "current drag data" at "drag-motion" time anyway...

Which is exactly what I would try to avoid, as I can imagine dragging
inter-program to be desireable.
Still, this program is meant more as a demo. Anyway, from your comments this
isn't in gtk+'s bag of tricks.

Cheer,
John