Re: Best way to busy-wait in Python 3 / Gtk+ 3?

I specifically want to avoid using GLib's threading machinery in order to
use multiprocessing, since later I want to add multithreading to the
thumbnail loading process itself in order to utilise multiple cores more
efficiently. That is because at first run, I have to download 128 images,
and the server tends to take its sweet time.