Re: Handle "Enter" pressing at GtkEntry

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 09:42:24AM -0500, Yury Alyaev wrote:
What is the right way to catch "Enter" pressing at the end of the
text input to GtkEntry. The obvious way is conecting the callback to
the "activate" signal, but for some reason documentation says
"Applications should not connect to it".

My Gtk+ documentation says the opposite:

    ...it is also commonly used by applications to intercept activation
    of entries.

and I've been using it for a long time without problems.

Yeti