Re: PATHBAR written using GTK 3

Hi Mariano,

I asked a similar question some time ago, but I only wanted to achieve
the looks of the PathBar-Widget (as used in e.g. GtkFileChooser). If
this is what you need, have a look at the docs of GtkStyleContext, you
need to add GTK_STYLE_CLASS_LINKED to the context.

source of GtkPathBar:
http://fossies.org/dox/gtk+-3.4.4/gtkpathbar_8c_source.html
line 211 and 212 are responsible for the PathBar-like looks.

you find the thread here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2012-September/msg00007.html

regards Moritz