Re: gtkrbtree core dump

On 30 September 2012 17:37, Roger Davis <rbd soest hawaii edu> wrote:

Hello all,

I am encountering an infrequent but serious bug which is causing core dumps
in one or more of my GTK3+ apps. At the time my code dumps core I see the
message

Gtk:ERROR:gtkrbtree.c:465:_gtk_rbtree_insert_after: assertion failed:
(_gtk_rbtree_is_nil (tree->root))

the RBTree is a private data structure used internally by gtk+.

use gdb and gather a stack trace of the assertion failure. you'll see
the call stack, so you'll be able to figure out what's calling that
function with a empty RBTree.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--