Event propagation question, part 2.

Hello all,

I have managed to know some details in my problem. For those who didn't read previous messages, the problem is following (in a bit simplified manner): GtkButton contains a box which in turn contains two custom widgets, one is shown and another is hidden. When I hide one widget and show another, the button does not generate "click" events. I have found that after hiding and showing widgets Gtk+ does not regard the area of inner widget as a part of the button; "leave-notify-event" is generated when the cursor is being moved from the area of the button itself (for example, border) to the area of inner widget. I also have found that this happens not only with custom widgets, but also with some standard Gtk+ widgets like GtkHSV. I provide a simple example illustrating this problem.

Regards,
Yury.