Re: MSAA or UIA

Mike wrote:
Unfortunately I couldnt view the whole thread.  Your web page ends in
the middle of the conversation, strangely.  The web site doesnt have
links to view the whole thread; it's a horrible mailing list reader.

Your web browser must be busted. I can view the entire thread by
clicking on the link I provided.

Here's a link to the same thread from Gnome's mailing list viewer:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2012-April/msg00032.html

The original poster was pointed to the Gnome legal list and he was going
to pose a question there about UIA and GTK. I do not know if he did.