Re: Event Mask Question

Well I have taken a different approach to my programming given how events changed. I just turn on all events and then my code will determine which event I'll inhibit or not depending on the widget I am building. Seems to be working fine, exception for key_press and key_release. Can't get these events any more.

I am guessing I am going to be forced to use Cairo and I don't know where a good source for learning Cairo is.

Chris Sparks