Menu translation including context

Hi!

I have a problem with translations and gtk/glib - I have made a
complete program translated, and include a menu based on
gtk_action_group, and use

gtk_action_group_set_translation_domain
gtk_action_group_add_actions

to set up the translation - this works just fine if I use "N_(" in the
strings that are supposed to be translated, but what should I do if I
want context added to those strings? - If I use the NC_ macro for the
strings, I don't get the string translated as it should be.

I do use --keyword=NC_:1c,2 as mentioned in the glib documentation when
involving xgettext, and both my pot and po files looks correct with the
context strings also included.

the docs for NC_():
http://developer.gnome.org/glib/2.30/glib-I18N.html#NC-:CAPS

Does anybody have any hints or ideas on what might be causing the
problems?

What do I need to do if I want a menu translated including context?
Does anyone have some good example where this is implemented?

Help would be very much appreciated.
/Andreas