Re: Accelmap value

after a bit of testing, it seems to me that the altgr key advertises
itself just as <alt> to gtk...

Olivier

2012/6/19 drkmkzs <drkmkzs gmail com>:
Hi,

I'm using a gtk application with an accelmap file. All shortcuts with
Control, Shift, or Alt are currently available.

But if I want to add some shortcuts with AltGr key (key on the right
of the spacebar) it doesn't work (I think i'm not using the good
syntax in the accelmap because in the application menu, the modifier
is skipped)

For control, it's <Control>p
For alt, it's <Alt>p

So I try <AltGr>p, but it doesn't work.

Somebody could tell me which keyword I have to use in my Accelmap for
a shortcut using AltGr key ?

Thanks a lot,
Jean