Re : Different behavior for a none decoration widget on Windows and Linux

--- En date deÂ: Lun 21.5.12, åè <xufango gmail com> a ÃcritÂ:

I created a none decoration widget using the following
code.

But when I clicked the item on the Window task bar, the
widget does not
minimized to the task bar.

  gtk_window_set_decorated (GTK_WINDOW(win),
FALSE);
  gtk_widget_set_can_focus(win, TRUE);
  gtk_window_set_resizable(GTK_WINDOW(win),
TRUE);
  gtk_container_set_border_width (GTK_CONTAINER
(win), 0);
  gtk_window_set_position (GTK_WINDOW (win),
GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER);

I don't have the answer, but if I were you I'd try to toggle these settings one at a time to see if they have
an influence on your issue.

HTH.

--
LL