Passing structure with a callback

I'm really new to this whole GUI and GTK thing, so I hope I can get away with a
few beginner questions, as I'm sure that the answer to what's going wrong here
is simple if you understand what's going on (which I don't, yet.)

I'm working on my very first GTK program, mostly as a project/excuse to learn
GTK, and am trying to pass a structure containing GtkEntry widgets (and a few
other things, but this is enough to demonstrate my problem) to a function via a
callback.

My widgetshare structure gets passed from main() to MainMenu with no apparent
problem, but using the same scheme to pass emailshare from MainMenu to Clear
segfaults.

Click on Verify, then Clear.  Blammo.

What am I doing wrong?    What is different about the callback in main()
that causes that one to actually work versus the one in MainMenu?