GtkTreeView Editable cells?

I have a GtkTreeView and I am able to double click and trigger my function on double clicking.

Now if I add a renderer and make it editable, double clicking always goes to edit mode for the cell.

Instead, I want to edit only when I single click on an already selected cell and my double click action
should still trigger a separate function.

How can I achieve both? I am able to test my program by having either of the two functionalities but not both.

Thanks,
-Ferdinand