Re: Implementing a custom signal with PyGObject

Hi Simon,

the problem was actually in my code and not in GObject or Gtk, what i
posted is working.
thanks for pointing out the problem of multiple inheritance from GObject
and Gtk.Button, it was just a try to see if it changes anything.

thank you,
moritz