Re: need help in looping many times...

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 08:59:40PM -0700, Michael Torrie wrote:
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:59:40 -0700
From: Michael Torrie <torriem gmail com>
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: need help in looping many times...

On 01/23/2012 08:49 PM, Michael Torrie wrote:
On 01/23/2012 07:17 PM, Gary Kline wrote:
vbc.tgz is enclosed; find someplace to save it, untar and make the
'vbc' binary.

Unfortunately the attachment seems to have been filtered out by the
mailing list.  Can you post it on our web site somewhere perhaps and
post a link here?

Meant to say, post it on your web site.

        yeah; forgot about the filter.  I just stuck it in:

                http://www.thought.org/vbc

        I checked; it's there.  but the fact that *I* can grab it
        doesn't necessarily mean that others can, so would you please
        let me know if you can retrieve it?

        gary

        why are all my I's -> caps?  oh, I'm writing from my server.
        I've got the vi/vim abbrev stuff partly set up on ethic.

Or if it's a single file, you can post the code somewhere like
http://pastie.org/ and send us the link.  If it's a single source code
file that would work.