gtk FilechooserWidget

I'm working with a Gtk::FileChooserWidget (where the user can select multiple files).  Even though multiple
selections are possible, as the user selects each file I want to display some information about it in a
separate box.

But how can I found out which file just got selected?  According to the documentation, 'get_filename()'
returns a selection at random if there's more than one file selected.  So how can I find out which file the
user last clicked?

John