Re: Gtk.RecentManager doesn't flush updates

hi;

no, the RecentManager does not work without the gtk main loop. and yes:
once the main loop is stopped, and it's the last level, gtk will flush any
pending write.

If we ever move the recently used files API to Gio, then it'll have to work
without a main loop, but it'll also need a fairly deep re-engineering and
re-design, as the current spec and implementation are neither nice nor
enough.

ciao,
Emmanuele (original author of GtkRecent*).
 On Dec 21, 2012 4:25 PM, "Colomban Wendling" <lists ban herbesfolles org>