Re: Trouble maximizing windows on MS Windows

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:27:22 +1000
Jared Henley wrote:

Does anyone have a clue about how to solve this?  I've trawled the 'net
and this list and come up with nothing.

I'm probably the last person to try to provide a usable answer to anyone's
question on this topic since I've just started learning GTK and haven't touched
MS Windows since Win98.

Having said that, it occurs to me that you might want to see what happens if
you set gtk_window_default_size() to something equal to or larger than your
screen.