Re: DLL Hell on Windows..

On Saturday, 04 August, 2012 09:07 PM, Robin Vossen wrote:
Hello,

I have figured out I require 2.4.0 of libatk (by reading headers).
Who can give me libatk 2.4.0 prebuild for Windows (x86)?

Thanks

You may use compiled binaries from
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=windows%3Amingw%3Awin32,
seems like the version of atk is 2.4.0. I use those compiled binaries to
cross-compile my programs (that use GTK+ 3.4) for Windows in Ubuntu. You
may need to use some scripts to easily download them, though. I use
download-mingw-rpm.py with some changes that I inserted to have some
additional features.