Re: GtkButton bg color

The following, though a bit old and referring to perl, might still help:

http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/yapc-2004-perl-gtk2/slides.html

Regards,
Dov

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 20:41, Steve <iteration69 gmail com> wrote:

I'm using linux. I've tried dozens of different methods and a few
examples which seem to suggest that they will change the background but
noting works.

I scrapped all that code and started over from scratch. I can change
the fg color with no problems but i can't seem to get anything to work
with the bg color

Any chance you can provide an example of a button with a background
color?

Steve