Re: How to generate event explicit (through code) ?

http://developer.gnome.org/gobject/unstable/gobject-Signals.html

g_signal_emit is what you are looking for.
Regaards
BernhardLeena Chourey schrieb am 23.04.12 13:46:
Hello list,

I want the focus to move selection/focus from one icon to another
automatically on single key press. I have tried to just run key_press event
code in a loop, but the selection is not moving from one to another, it is
directly coming to the last item. it requires a h/w interruption
(key_press) .

As I understood, I need to generate the event key_press explicitly in the
loop every time. How to generate gtk_event explicitly without any (h/w) key
press?

regards
Leena