Missing icon in gtk 2.24.10 for win32

Hi,

I'm developping an app with MinGW on Win XP. I installed the "all-in-one bundle" linked by
http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php .

I've put the following in my code to force display of icons:
gtk_settings_set_long_property(gtk_settings_get_default(),"gtk-button-images",1,"");

But when I summon a GtkFileChooserDialog, I get a Gtk-warning in the console: cannot find icon gtk-file (or
so, mine is in French). It also complains about not finding hicolor "either".

I found in the archive a workaround which consists in installing the hicolor index.themes file somewhere.
That indeed suppresses the warning, but the icon still doesn't show up. Yet it must exist "somewhere" (not in
my computer) since it appears in the stock icons catalog of gtk-demo!

I've just downloaded the gtk 2.24.10 sources, it doesn't have a gtk-file image. So I wonder if there might be
a packaging bug.

Any help or thoughts?
Thanks in advance.

--